Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Fabric- TOO MANY OPTIONS!

I just can't seem to figure out what I want. Well that's not true, I know what I want but it costs a pretty penny. Like John mentioned the look is cabin/retro. I understand exactly what that means but my husband does not. We came across these fabrics tonight in our search. I want your HONEST opinion-  
Is this too wild? and if you like it, which color?  Just keep in mind our goal for this camper is COZY, I just don't think this hits that mark. This fabric would be for the curtains.





 This would be the backside:

This is the fabric I really want but this is the one that costs the pretty penny:

2 comments:

  1. fish print okay for accent pillows,,is the plaid for cushion covers,,,,,I love what you crazy people are doing to a tin can!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's my 2 cents... I think the trout fabric is defineatly unique and perfect for a couple of trout fishers like yourself. It adds a lot of character. And not too wild. Besides, I think a camper should be a little wild. You should do something in there that you wouldn't be brave enough to do in the house! And you know me and my love of teal. I might have to steal that last fabric for my camper! ;-)

    ReplyDelete